Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Thanks, and Thanks Again

I've received a load of loving from the Universe these past few days, and I'm giggling and giddy from the crown of my head to the tips of my toes.

I'm pretty sure there are other little things I ought to be saying "Thanks" for but that I'm overlooking, but because the big things are truly big, let me clue you in on one of them.

Shall we play a round of Guess What? Here goes: Guess what...I'm going somewhere far in July. Like, Google-what-the-weather-would-be-like-there-in-July far.

And guess what? I'll be traveling with a good friend with whom I've been spending a lot of fun times lately. As in, drink-two-bottles-of-wine-and-laugh-your-head-off-in-the-balcony-until-five-am fun.

You don't get many opportunities like this one, travel to an intriguing destination and have someone there to process the paradigm-shift of a culture exposure with. So thanks, and thanks, and super thanks!

Oh and guess what...the trip? It's free. And from what I hear, it's going to be all style from arrival to departure.

Huuuuuggggs Universe!!!

2 comments:

  1. hello sister, who and where???!!! tell tell! you must

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saan ito???? And is it with the cutie boy?

    ReplyDelete